If you wish to join a positive and forward-thinking company with real potential for personal career growth please view our current vacancies.
ABC Coaches is one of the UK’s most respected coach and minibus hire companies with a reputation for finding the best solutions to our customer’s transportation needs. We manage our business with care, ensuring we deliver the highest level of service that our customers have come to expect and rely upon. To achieve this, we wish to attract and retain the highest quality people by offering competitive pay, benefits and a positive working environment.
If you wish to join a positive and forward-thinking company with real potential for personal career growth please view our current vacancies, below.
We currently have 2 job vacancies – see below
VACANCY – Professional Coach Driver
- Professional Coach driver’s required Full and Part-time work available
- Experience Essential
- Excellent customer service skills essential
- Route Knowledge essential
- You will have the opportunity to drive a variety of vehicles all Euro 6, very modern and contemporary fleet.
- Must have a positive attitude to work, reliable and very good time keeping, essential
- Full uniform will be provided
- CPC training
- Drivers will have the opportunity to carry out Tours, Private Hires, Contract Work, VIP & Corporate Hire
- Drivers must have PCV Licence and CPC Qualification & Driver’s Digi Card
- We will require DBS Check, we can provide this
- We are looking for the person to go that extra mile for our clients and company
- On-site parking
- Company Pension
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: £27,000 – £30,000 per year
VACANCY – Part Time Driver
- 20-30 hours per week, with the possibility of extra hours
- DBS Required
- Uniform provided
- D/D1 Licence
- CPC Driver Qualification Card Required
- To drive a modern fleet of various size vehicles (from small minibuses to full-size coaches depending on experience)
- To carry out School Contracts – Staff Contracts and various other regular work
- Must be reliable and good timekeeping
- Job Type: Part-time
- Salary: £10.00 per hour